Monday, October 19, 2009

huck finn

I love planning. I am trying to figure out exactly what my winter term will look like back in the homeland...

The classes I will be taking:
1. Dylan Thomas
2. Spanish 230, focus on Mexico
3. Statistics (vomit) OR Gender and Women's Studies 101 OR Translation of Poetry. Up in the air.

-Newspaper
-Register-Mail internship (winter and spring terms)
-RADIO! Sweet Hot Jamzzz
-Zine Club! and making sure it doesn't die
-Hopefully still SASS also
-JOB JOB JOB I NEED A JOB GOTTA FIND A JOB AHHH
-maybe putting together my Honors project, since I got the beginning of an idea in my head...

Oh sometimes I miss being busy. I mean, I'm busy here sometimes, but a lot of times it's because transportation time factors into the mix so much.

OH I don't know what I'm going to write about for the newspaper this week... eeek eek eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment